You are here

I am not enrolled in an undergraduate program, am I still eligible to apply?

Printer-friendly version

The core of our funding is for undergraduate students who are enrolled in a 2 or 4 year colleges. Students who have completed their associates degree (2 year program) and are going on to get a bachelor's degree (4 year program) are also encouraged to apply and will be considered as part of the general applicant pool. Other individuals (non-student or graduate student status) are welcome to apply but should be aware that we may not have funding for any such positions.