You are here

How do I change my referee information if I have already entered them into my application?

Printer-friendly version

If you are changing referee information, you must email with the subject line: SUMMER PROGRAM REFEREE CHANGE. 

The email should include:
1. Your student application name
2. The name of the reference you want to have UNLOCKED

The reference will be unlocked and you will receive confirmation. 
Please note: This change will UNSUBMIT your application if it was already submitted. Please edit with the proper referee information and remember to SUBMIT.