You are here
Schoolyard Phenology Resources
Project Specific Resources
All Project Resources
- Menzel, A. and P. Fabian. 1999. Growing season extended in Europe. Nature 397: 659.
- Penuelas, J. and I. Filella. 2001. Responses to a warming world. Science 294: 793-794.
- Polgar, C., Gallinat, A. and Primack, R. 2013. Drivers of leaf-out phenology and their implications for species invasions: insights from Thoreau's Concord. New Phytologist 10.1111/nph.12647.
- Richardson, A. D. and J. O'Keefe. 2009. Phenological differences between understory and overstory: A case study using the long-term Harvard Forest records. Pp. 87-117 in A. Noormets (ed.), Phenology of Ecosystem Processes, Springer Science + Business Media.
- Richardson, A. D., A. S. Bailey, E. G. Denny, C. W. Martin, and J. O'Keefe. 2006. Phenology of a northern hardwood forest canopy. Global Change Biology 12: 1174-1188.
- Sparks T.H. and P.D. Carey. 1995. The response of species to climate over two centuries: an analysis of the Marsham phenological record, 1736-1947. Journal of Ecology 83: 321-329.
- USA National Phenological Network website at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.