You are here
Give to the Harvard Forest
Thank you for considering a donation to the Harvard Forest. More than half of our operating budget for research and education comes from grants and donations. We truly rely on help like yours!
Option 1: Give online.
Please follow these important instructions:
- On the Harvard giving page, indicate the amount you wish to donate.
- Select OTHER--Harvard College
- In the "Other Fund Name" box, type "Harvard Forest" and any additional donation memo you wish to provide (i.e. "Schoolyard Ecology," "Summer Research Program," or "land protection").
(Checks payable to "Harvard University", with "Harvard Forest" and any specific programs in the memo line)
Mail to: Harvard Forest
ATTN: Clarisse Hart, Development
324 North Main Street
Petersham, MA 01366
Option 3: Come see us in person.
Donations are gratefully accepted at the Fisher Museum, or you can make an appointment with our Development Manager, Clarisse Hart (firstname.lastname@example.org; 978-756-6157).
Note: Harvard University is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Thank you for your support!
- Browse specific giving opportunities.
- Learn more about our research grants.
- Learn more about our education funding.