You are here
(13 week position starting mid-May)
Assist full-time Woods Crew staff as needed on various projects such as marking boundaries, painting structures such as wood road gates, research towers, preparing firewood, assisting with land clearing operations, etc.
• Age: 18 years of age as of start date with a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
• Must have been licensed to drive for at least 2 years.
• Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Comfortable working in any weather conditions either alone or in pairs in wooded locations.
• Positive attitude, good work ethic, and responsible work habits with team member mentality required.
Terms of employment:
40 hours per week.
7:30 am-4 pm M-F
$10.00 per hour (non-benefited)
Send letter, resume and contact information for 3 work related references
SUBJECT LINE: FACILITIES POSITION
No phone calls please.