Harvard Forest in the Media
- EPA Carbon Emissions Plan Could Save Thousands of Lives, Study Finds. By Sabrina a. C. D. Tavernise. New York Times, May 4, 2015.
- A Web of Sensors Enfolds an Entire Forest to Uncover Clues to Climate Change. By Mark Harris. IEEE Spectrum Magazine, February 26, 2015.
- The City Is an Ecosystem. By Courtney Humphries. The Boston Globe, November 7, 2014.
- Warmth from the woods. By Colin Durrant. Harvard Gazette, January 23, 2014.
- Some Trees Use Less Water Amid Rising Carbon Dioxide, Paper Says. By Justin Gillis. The New York Times, July 11, 2013.
- The Forests Might Change Us from Our Climate Woes. By Rebecca Greenfield. The Atlantic WIRE, April 9, 2012.
- Report: Mass. Forests May Face 18 Percent Decline. By Steve LeBlanc. The Boston Globe, April 6, 2012.
- Science Behind the News: Allergies. By NBC Learn. NBC Learn, April 6, 2012.
- In a forest's breath, deciphering climate clues. By Dan Charles. NPR's All Things Considered, December 31, 2007.