- Data & Archives
- Policy & Conservation
- Education & Opportunities
- News & Events
You are here
HF in the News
Harvard Forest is regularly featured in the news media. Select features are listed below.
- The story in the trees. By Nina MacLauglin. Boston Globe, February 9, 2018.
- Hemlock Hospice is an elegy for the dying New England hemlock forest. By Renée Loth. Boston Globe, December 11, 2017.
- Climate Scientists Watch Their Words, Hoping to Stave Off Funding Cuts. By Rebecca Hersher. The Two-Way - NPR, November 29, 2017.
- Measuring the Risky Feedback Link Between Soil Carbon and Global Warming. By Steve Curwood. Living on Earth, PRI's Evnironmental News Magazine, November 3, 2017.
- Study: New England Loses 65 Acres of Forest per Day To Development. By Fred Bever. Maine Public Radio, September 19, 2017.
Browse All Media
- All resources sorted by date
- Harvard Forest Press Releases
- Resources sorted by Topic
- Biodiversity Studies
- Conservation and Management
- Ecological Informatics and Modelling
- Forest-Atmosphere Exchange
- Historical and Retrospective Studies
- Invasive Plants, Pests and Pathogens
- Physiological Ecology, Population Dynamics, and Species Interactions
- Soil Carbon and Nitrogen Dynamics
- Watershed Ecology