You are here
Summer Program Funders
The Harvard Forest Summer Research Program is supported by a variety of federal agencies, universities, and partner organizations.
2016 Program Supporters
- Endowment funds through the Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology, Harvard Forest, the G. Peabody "Peabo" Gardner Memorial Fund, and the Martin H. Zimmerman Memorial Fund.
- National Science Foundation
- LTER V: New Science, Synthesis, Scholarship, and Strategic Vision for Society (DEB-1237491)
- REU Site: A Forest full of Big Data: the Harvard Forest Summer Research Program inEcology 2015-2019 (DBI-1459519)
- SI2-SSI: Collaborative Research: Bringing End-to-End Provenance to Scientists (ACI-1450277)
- Collaborative Research and NEON: MSB Category 2: PalEON - a PaleoEcological Observatory Network to access terrestrial ecosystem models (EF-1535623)
- Collaborative Research: Structure and Function of Whole-Tree 3D Xylem Networks in Response to Past, Present, and Future Drought (IOS-1557917)