You are here
- Remember to mention Harvard's name or give account number for special vendor discounts.
- Harvard is tax exempt. Sales Tax Exemption Certificate (Mass. Form ST-2). Make sure all vendors are aware of this. Print out the above and bring with you to new vendors.
- If you are purchasing items off a grant, follow the guidelines set out for grant purchases
- Record the steps taken to comply with regulations regarding purchases over $5,000 using federal funds with the Vendor Justification/Price Verification Form. (need HUID to access)
- If you need to modify aspects of an award or secure authorization for pre-award spending (for federal grants only) use the UPAS Form (University Prior Approval System). (need HUID to access)
- If you know exactly what you want, complete Purchase Order for Jeannette to order or place order using your Pcard
- If you want to discuss options or features with sales representative, Jeannette will issue you a Purchase Order, vendor account number and you provide her complete information after you have ordered.
- Harvard Forest has open charge accounts with local vendors - Athol Glass, Athol Automotive, County Line Lumber, Hamshaw Lumber. Please talk with Alisha on how to use these accounts.
- If a vendor requires Harvard's taxpayer ID number download the W-9 Form (Request for TIN Certification).
- Please sign off and turn in all packing slips and invoices to Alisha as soon as you receive them.
- If you do not have a Purchasing Card, please fill out PCard Application Form (needs HUID to access) and give to Alisha.
- Please review and update your transactions by 10:00 AM Wednesday. Please forward all packing slips, invoices and statements to Alisha.
Direct link to Oracle Personal Pages - Click on Access Oracle System Applications > Personal Homepage to log in to the Pcard reviewer page
Click on EDIT
Enter Business Purpose
Click on Mark as Reviewed, Save and Return to List
- If receipt for expense $75.00 or greater is missing, please complete Missing Receipt Affidavit (needs HUID to access)
Corporate Credit Card
Citibank Corporate Credit Card Application process: The new application form for the Citibank Travel and Entertainment card is available at the corporate card isite. This is a paper-based application and is a writable pdf file. Please note that the application should be filled out electronically and not handwritten. Give the printed application to Edythe who will provide departmental approval. It is then forwarded to the FAS Office of Finance for final approval. Once received by Reimbursement and Card Services in Central University Financial Services, it should take approximately 7 to 10 days for the applicant to receive a travel and entertainment card.