You are here
Video Series Features Global Change Research
A new series of Harvard Forest videos features HF global change studies ranging from butterfly population dynamics to public health. The videos were designed for students, the media, and other public audiences, and were produced by Roberto Mighty of Celestial Media with support from the Harvard Forest Long-Term Ecological Research Program.
- Changing Butterfly Habitat in Massachusetts
- Deer and Moose Impacts on Southern New England Forests
- Forest Ants and Climate Change
- Ragweed Allergy Hotspots in New England
- Invasive Species: the Hemlock Woolly Adelgid
Browse more videos and photos in our catalog.